We Love to Surf.
MNCGS Focus and Values are:
- to meet the needs of female surfers and potential surfers on the Mid North Coast;
- to promote girls surfing, fun, fitness & friendship;
- to promote the enjoyment of surfing;
- to promote full participation of all our members regardless of ability;
- to let female surfers have the opportunity to surf in an atmosphere free of aggression and put downs.
- to be a relaxed club where girls can learn to surf, improve and compete in a non-threatening environment.
Code of Responsibility
Members please be aware that there are inherit risks in surfing activities that common sense and personal awareness can reduce. Please observe the MNCGS Code Of Responsibility.
Our members must be able to swim and tread water for 10 minutes.
Entering & leaving the water be careful of shore dumpers, possible rips, rocks and fellow surfers. Watch for items that maybe floating in the water.
Know your Ability: Be in control of your board and your body. If you feel that the conditions are beyond your comfort zone, do not be compelled to enter the water, ask yourself “Am I going to enjoy this surf?”
Be Alert: Watch out for other surfers, loose boards, shallow water, slippery rocks, anyone in difficulty and don’t knowingly drop in. Check that your leg rope and board are in good order and protect yourself from the sun & cold.
The contest director has the right to cancel any event held by MNCGS in the event of dangerous surf conditions